There are various websites that offer individuals the opportunity to use their rank checker. WhatsMySerp.com is a free site that includes advanced SEO tools that include a massive, on-demand, and secure SERP checker that easily and quickly verifies the top 300 SERP results for your website ranking, for up to 25 keywords at a time, with a click of a button. Users can also use the keyword density checker to check the keyword density on their pages. With a keyword density checker, you can include multiple keywords and phrases to highlight so you can easily find the statistics of your most important keywords.
Registered users can add up to 14 domains with 25 keywords each for a total of 350 keywords. Registered users can also track and detect trends in their SERP results over the past 30 days with the charting feature. Along with SERP results, the site performs on-page SEO checks to see if your keywords are in the title and description of your page and your competitors’ pages.
Whether you’re a web developer or blogger, it’s important to use good keyword tools to check and monitor the SERP keyword rankings on the website that you’re trying to rank for, but how much time or money you have or want to spend using keyword tools or google search, especially if you have 30, 50 or 100 keywords across multiple domains?
The SERP keyword tool allows you to enter and save your domains, keywords, competing domains, and regions, so there’s no need to retype them every time you want to check the SERP position for all your keywords. You will also get to track SERP results for your keywords, so you can easily see if you have a higher or lower trend for each. Included is an export function, so you can export your results to Excel. All of it is free!
- Quickly check the top 300 SERP results for multiple keywords
- Automatically saves your entries and results
- Advanced editing with drag/drop functions
- Tracks the current, previous, and best position of SERP so you can track its performance
- On-page SEO verifies your keyword in titles and descriptions
- Detailed results can be reviewed without having to refer back to it, saving you a lot of time
- Ability to export your inputs and results to CSV/Excel
- 50+ Google regional domains to choose from, so you can see how it ranks in your destination country
- The ability to add three competing domains, so you can quickly see where you rank against your ordinary competitors
- Enter the exact monthly search numbers for each Google Adwords keyword so you can easily see the importance of each search term
Features for Registered Users
- Add up to 14 domains and assign and track up to 25 keywords for each. Allows you to track up to 350 keywords
- Track daily SERP range changes. We graph the last 60 days so you can see your progress or lack thereof.
- Your results follow you wherever you go. Travel between work, home, or mobile device and access your keywords and results from any browser
Tracking the Ranking of a Website
Tracking a website’s ranking is a fundamental part of SEO. SERP or search engine results page offers a powerful automated tracking solution for you and your customers, for free!
Range tracking from anywhere
- SERP adapts to any device resolution, including iPhones, Android devices, iPads, and tablets.
- View your website’s ranking on the go using any device in your warehouse.
- Impress your customers with a beautiful and fully responsive design.
- SERP (search engine results page) provides accurate results using an average ranking of multiple regions.
- Track your results using a multitude of search engines, including Google and Bing.
- All results are continuously updated behind the scenes.
Get started in minutes
- SERP is FREE
- Move from registration to your first campaign in minutes
- Constantly updated set of rich and enabling features.
If you have a website and are looking to rank high in the search engines, take some of the recommendations above and use them wisely. A rank checker is very important to keep in the game because there is so much competition.